Stainless Steel 4″ Submersible Well Pump Series, 1/2 thru 1-1/2 HP
- Stainless Steel –Shell, discharge bowl, shaft and coupling, wear ring and suction screen – all lead-free
- Gritty Performance –Self-lubricating impellers resist abrasion from grit and sand –Teflon® impregnated staging proven to outlast the competition
- Supreme Power –Features the high-thrust PENTEK XE motor for the ultimate in power, efficient performance and longer life. Thermal overload and lightning protected.
- On the Job — Field serviceable, threaded pump assembly
- Nothing Better –Top-of-the-line 4” submersible pump is unequalled in the marketplace
- An Eye for Safety — Built-in eyelet for safety line connection
4″ Composite and Stainless Steel Submersible Pump Series with PENTEK XE Series Motor
- Premium 4″ submersible pump series field proven and preferred by industry pros
- Self-lubricating impellers resist abrasion from grit and sand — outlasts the competition
- Features the high-thrust PENTEK XE motor for the ultimate in power, efficient performance and longer life. Thermal overload and lightning protected.
- Built-in eyelet for safety line connection
Convertible Deep Well and Shallow Well Jet Pumps
Reduced Diameter Submersible Pumps
- Pump diameter is smaller than a standard 4″ submersible for easier installation in reduced diameter 4″ wells
- Hex rubber bearing and ceramic shaft sleeve allows sand and abrasives to pass through, virtually eliminating shaft wear and upper bearing failures
- Improved hydraulic performance for deeper set depths at all horsepower and flow ratingsRemovable spring-loaded check valve
- Floating stage design allows for maximum efficiency while minimizing the down thrust load that is transferred to the motor
- Noryl® diffuser and disc with 300 Series stainless steel thrust and eye seal protection for durability and abrasion resistance
- Celcon® impeller provides high performance to increase pressure output while reducing system losses from friction
- Stainless steel pump intake screen and stainless steel cable guard
- Maximum water temperature: 120 °F / 49 °C
- Powered by corrosion resistant Franklin Electric submersible 4″ motor with lightning protection
- Patent Pending “Quick-Change” jet nozzle replacement system
- Noryl® impeller with stainless steel insert, diffuser, jet nozzle and venturi
- Heavy-duty cast iron case
- Ceramic mechanical shaft seal
- Floating stainless steel eye seal
- A.O. Smith dual voltage motor: 115 or 230 V
- Pressure gauge port
- Pressure switch installed
- Built-in drain plug
- Handles water temperatures up to 120 °F and shut-off pressures up to 90 psi
- 1” FNPT discharge, 1.25” FNPT suction
- UL778 approved for indoor or outdoor use
SQ Series ™
The Grundfos SQ 3″ submersible pumps offer a wide performance range, making it easy to find a model that will suit your individual requirements.
The SQ is a compact, 3″ multistage centrifugal pump that can be installed in a borehole no larger than the pump itself. With their built-in electronics, SQ pumps are very easy to install and operate. They guarantee a reliable water supply at all times.
Equipped with permanent magnet motors, these flexible and compact pumps offer excellent efficiency levels and will supply pump heads up to 200 m.
If the SQ pump is connected to the Grundfos CU 301 control box, it enables the creation of a constant pressure water supply.
- Dry-running protection
- Permanent magnet motor with high efficiency
- Wear resistance from floating impellers
- Protection against upthrust
- High flow velocity
- Soft-starts reduce wear on motor
- Over- and under-voltage protection
- Overload protection
- Over-temperature protection.
Variable Speed/Constant Pressure Pumps
Franklin MonoDrive/SubDrive ™
Constant pressure systems are changing the standard for private well systems all over the country. A private water well is one of the best sources of water for your home, but just as in municipal water systems, water pressure may sometimes be insufficient for the changing demands of the home. If you have a problem with water pressure in your home, you may have noticed that your washing machine fills more slowly when your dishwasher is running, or that your shower sputters when your sprinkler turns on. You don’t like it, but you live with it.
Now you have a choice.
With a constant pressure system, you don’t have to schedule your day around your water usage. Franklin’s SubDrive and MonoDrive constant pressure controllers vastly improve your home water system. Using variable speed technology, SubDrive and MonoDrive continuously monitor water demand and adjust the speed of your pump to provide the water you need without pressure fluctuations. Available in a wide variety of ratings, these systems also provide:
- Smooth, quiet operation
- Choice of pressure settings
- Built-in pumping system protection
Pentek (Meyers) Intellidrive ™
The PENTEK INTELLIDRIVE® Water Pressure Control Center automatically adjusts motor speeds to meet changes in water demand. Instantaneous feedback from an electronic pressure transducer instructs the drive to change the submersible well pump motor speed to maintain constant pressure throughout the system.
WELL-X-TROL Well Tanks – Well Above the Rest®
WELL-X-TROL®redefined the industry in 1963 with the invention of the first pre-pressurized well tank. Today, Well-X-Trol Next Generation well tanks continue to deliver unparalleled performance and longevity, making them the most recognized brand on the market. With its sealed air charge and unique water chamber design, Well-X-Trol remains the choice of professionals.
In 2010, Amtrol responded to installer requests for an even longer warranty with the introduction of the Next Generation Well-X-Trol. Redesigned with features and enhancements never seen before, Well-X-Trol now offers a 7 year warranty – an industry first. Better performance, expanded options and a longer warranty; it’s the definition of what a well tank should be.
- The industry’s only 7-year warranty
- High Strength Steel (HSS) that provides best in class 150 psi pressure rating
- Tuf Kote® indoor/outdoor gloss finish, now standard
- Patent pending DuraBase® synthetic stand for stable, corrosion-proof support
- Patent pending Turbulator™ that agitates water to ensure clean, fresh tasting water and prevents sediment build-up that can cause diaphragm wear
- Stainless-Steel system connection
A.O. Smith Tanks
CHAMPION® Pre-Pressurized Water System Tanks Champion® tanks are the high-quality alternative to bladder-style and import tanks. They feature Amtrol’s unique diaphragm design and provide dependable performance.
- Durable steel tank design with appliance-like finish
- 100 psi max working pressure
- Polypropylene Liner
- Butyl/EPDM blend diaphragm permanently separates water and air
- Diaphragm will not crease or trap debris like bladder designs
- NSF standard 61 listed
F & W Well Drilling
Lansing, MI 48906